Story By: JOE GRABIANOWSKI / DIRTCAR – AKWESASNE, NY – The DIRTcar 358 Modified Series will kick off its 2021 tour on Thursday, Aug. 19, at Mohawk International Raceway.
The event was initially scheduled for mid-July, along with a race at Cornwall Motor Speedway, but border restrictions forced those dates to be delayed.
For Cornwall, the border restrictions will continue to dictate the possible date to bring the Series to the exciting Canadian quarter-mile track.
All other previously announced dates remain as scheduled, with the goal to complete the DIRTcar 358 Series season in 2021 and honor an overall champion, which includes the home track bonus points added to the Series points.
Part of the 2021 schedule includes the return of the prestigious DIRTcar 358 Modified ‘Salute to the Troops’ 100 at Oswego Speedway on Saturday, Oct. 9, during the 49th NAPA Auto Parts Super DIRT Week (Oct. 6-10).
DIRTcar 358 Modified Series 2021 Schedule:
- Thursday, Aug. 19 – Mohawk International Raceway
- Friday, Sept. 10 – Can-Am Speedway
- Friday, Sept. 17 – Mohawk International Raceway
- Wednesday, Oct. 6 – Weedsport Speedway
- Thursday, Oct. 7 – Brewerton Speedway
- Saturday, Oct. 9 – Oswego Speedway
- Saturday, Oct. 16 – Brockville Ontario Speedway
- TBD – Cornwall Motor Speedway, Le RPM Speedway, Autodrome Drummond