Information By: LEBANON VALLEY SPEEDWAY – WEST LEBANON, NY – The Lebanon Valley Speedway has issued a rules bulletin for the 2022 season, for the Pure Stocks, Pro Stocks, Sportsman, Small Block Modified and the new Limited Sportsman class.
January 31, 2022
- Brake bias allowed
- Pro Stock chassis, and or cars with shocks mounted on the outside of control arms will need to add 100lbs to start.
- Overly competitive cars may be subject to add weight.
- VP D98 ONLY!
- Fuel will be tested weekly.
- 6000 Rev chip still enforced. Anyone found tampering with the MSD box will be disqualified.
- VP D98 ONLY!
- Fuel will be checked weekly
- 602 crates must be verified and have DIRTcar seals.
- Tires – 400 on all corners except left front.
- Gear rule 4:87 or less.
- Must not have finished top 12 in points at any DIRTcar sanctioned track.
- Must not be a Lebanon Valley Speedway winner in either Sportsman or 358 Modified classes.
- Top 3 in limited class on any given event may run with the regular Sportsman on that night or the following event need be due to scheduling purposes.
- Follow DIRTcar sanctioned rules with the following exceptions;
- Verified 602 and DIRTcar seals are recommended but not mandatory for the 2022 season.
- Fire suppression is strongly encouraged but not mandatory.
- If a competitor runs Sportsman weekly he/she are not eligible for the Limited Sportsman Class
SMALL BLOCK MODIFIED:
- W16 Engines weight 2250lbs minimum.
- VP 109, VP D113 or VP D12 permitted. No other fuels will be permitted.
These bulletins are to be applied to the existing Lebanon Valley Speedway rules & regulations.!