Story By: BRETT DEYO / UTICA-ROME SPEEDWAY – VERNON, NY – The continuation. Utica-Rome Speedway picks up its rain-interrupted program from Aug. 4 this Friday night, Sept. 8 with the final NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series points-paying event of the 2023 season joined by the Lucas Oil Empire Super Sprints (ESS) 360 Sprint Cars.
Wilcox Construction and Clinton Collision present the Sept. 8 program.
The evening will include the following events from the Aug. 4 card:
- Hot laps
- ESS Sprint Car B-Main (10 laps)
- ESS Sprint Car A-Main (25 laps)
- 3 Bastards Brewing Modified Feature (30 laps) – Final 2023 Points Race
- Worthington Industries Crate 602 Sportsman Feature (25 laps) – Final 2023 Points Race
- Fastline Performance Limited Sportsman Feature (20 laps) – Final 2023 Points Race
Lineups have been set for the Modifieds, Crate 602 Sportsman and Limited Sportsman. Any additional entries must tag the rear.
The inner oval will host entirely new, non-points programs for the Senior Services Inc. Allstar Slingshots, Junior Slingshots and the Utica-Rome debut of the Winged Champ Racing Series.
Gates open at 5 p.m., with hot laps at 6:45 p.m. and racing at 7:30 p.m.
New Grandstand Admission is $18 (Adults), $16 (Seniors ages 65 and above) and Kids 11 and under are FREE.
Pit Admission is $40 (Non-Members), $35 (NASCAR or Utica-Rome Members), $10 Kids (ages 6-12) and $2 Children ages 5 and under.
Aug. 4 wristbands will be honored on Friday.